Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia
Discover the beauty and magic of Southeast Asia through the splendor of Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos.
- Accommodation basing on twin-sharing with daily breakfast at 3* hotels.
- Private air-conditioned transfer.
- English or French-speaking guide service.
- Sightseeing, admission fees and entrance fees as specified.
- VAT and service charge.
- All meals and beverage unspecified.
- Travel insurance.
- All of airfares, airport tax, visa fee
- Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified
- Surcharge for special occasion, gala dinner on Christmas, New Year,…
- 7 days prior to departure date: 100% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund fee (if any)
- 8-14 days prior to departure date: 50% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund fee (if any)
- 15-29 days prior to departure date: 25% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund fee (if any)
- 30 or more days prior to departure date: 10% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund (if any)
Discover the beauty and magic of Southeast Asia through the splendor of Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. Filled with history and tradition, these countries offer their own natural beauty, artistic elegance and philosophies of living that permeate everything from their martial arts and religious practices to their delicious regional cuisine.
Study With A Tai Chi Master And Visit Hanoi
Practice "meditation in motion" with a Tai Chi master in a local park. Then, explore the Temple of Literature and the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum in the bustling city of Hanoi.
Mount Phousi Hike And Organic Rice Farm In Laos
Rise early and greet the monks before hiking up to Mount Phousi—"The Holy Mountain"—to see panoramic views of Luang Prabang. Then, visit an organic rice farm and discover how to farm in a rice paddy!
Tuk-Tuk Temple Treasure Hunt
Participate in a "treasure hunt" while exploring the temples at the Angkor Archaeological Park on a tuk-tuk—an airy covered cart pulled by a motorcycle.
Cooking Class In Hoi An
Visit Hoi An's vibrant central market with a chef to learn about the regional fresh ingredients you'll use for your private Vietnamese cooking class!
UNESCO World Heritage Sites
Explore Angkor Archeological Park, Luang Prabang and Hoi An, with their unique beauty and significance to Southeast Asia. They're all named as UNESCO World Heritage sites due to their cultural importance to the common heritage of humankind.